I ‘member

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Before they remodeled the food court in the union (90 maybe) and put in the fast food, they had some jumbo dogs on the menu. It was chili-cheese dogs every Tue and Thur for lunch.

And the Beverly hillbillies on wcbi on the big TV just outside the food court every morning.

Reactions: 17itdawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
My second tour was 92-95, good times. 30 years later still married to the same women I was dating then.

We lived in Spruill Townhouses at one point, a quarter century later a nephew lived in the same unit, not one dollar had been spent on that unit. I don't think rent was much different either. Mr. Spruill was a genius.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
My second tour was 92-95, good times. 30 years later still married to the same women I was dating then.

We lived in Spruill Townhouses at one point, a quarter century later a nephew lived in the same unit, not one dollar had been spent on that unit. I don't think rent was much different either. Mr. Spruill was a genius.
Spruill survivor here as well.

• Haha
Reactions: greenbean.sixpack

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

You Morman?***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login