I am excted about Basketball!

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Has anyone seen a regular season win total prop for MSU? I’m assuming it’s like 16 or 17?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Not going to even expect a NCAA final 4, but I like the hires alot! Jans held an arkansas team to it's lowest score in the tourney. I'm ready for him to take us to the next step. BTW.. Respect Howland and thankful he pulled us up.
Well if he doesn't get us to the final four (our rightful spot), he should be terminated immediately. Like, not even allowed to pack his house.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Not going to even expect a NCAA final 4, but I like the hires alot! Jans held an arkansas team to it's lowest score in the tourney. I'm ready for him to take us to the next step. BTW.. Respect Howland and thankful he pulled us up.
I know it will rile some people up to talk favorably about the NBA, but watching the Grizzlies these days makes me realize how badly I miss good MSU basketball. The feeling is absolutely electric when you have a fun team to watch and an invested fanbase behind it

Here’s to hoping that Jans is the guy to make us relevant again

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I know it will rile some people up to talk favorably about the NBA, but watching the Grizzlies these days makes me realize how badly I miss good MSU basketball. The feeling is absolutely electric when you have a fun team to watch and an invested fanbase behind it

Here’s to hoping that Jans is the guy to make us relevant again

Did you watch the interview?

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
yeah, he held them to their lowest point total all season but his team only scored 48 points and lost........

Last edited:

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
yeah, he held them to their lowest point total all season but his team only scored 48 points and lost........
Don't be a buzz kill. We've got a coach whose had success with lesser talent than he'll have at STATE. Energy has returned to our Hoops Program. Don't be shatting on Jans before his first game.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m excited too. I haven’t seen the inside of the BancorpSouth Center since WCW Uncensored in 1995, so it will be good to see how the old girl is holding up.***

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
How can you not be excited about basketball season? This year might not result in a tourney appearance, but Jans can coach. He lost only 13 conference games in 5 years at NMS and 6 of those were during the COVID year. Don't give a **** what conference you're, that's coaching.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login