I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
ducks GIF

Who let the ducks out… **

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I like it but my favorite part is when his teammates join him in the waddle. Just seems to indicate that his peers (in a group of super talented WRs all trying to stand out) legit get excited for each other’s success.
This^^^^^ it is fun to see them feed off each others success. Love the waddle gets me fired up to see them enjoy kicking ***. Fear the waddle!!!! Also that duck YouTube video about waddling and going to the pond is now my 7 month old daughters obsession. We watch it pretty much every morning now.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s kinda cool to see a Bulldog receiver standing out a bit. It adds a touch of swagger to the team and likely gets attention from recruits.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I may or may not have done the duck waddle in the stands when he scored on Saturday and the lady behind me may or may not have pointed and laughed at me.

Reactions: TTRams

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I may or may not have done the duck waddle in the stands when he scored on Saturday and the lady behind me may or may not have pointed and laughed at me.
I may or may not be a grown *** man doing the same thing in my backyard while watching the game.

Bourbon Dog

Sep 28, 2022
I also did the duck dance Saturday. Really hope I can do it a few times at Kroger field Saturday night.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
This^^^^^ it is fun to see them feed off each others success. Love the waddle gets me fired up to see them enjoy kicking ***. Fear the waddle!!!! Also that duck YouTube video about waddling and going to the pond is now my 7 month old daughters obsession. We watch it pretty much every morning now.
It's a nice bonus to have a team with players that appear to be likeable. There's nobody that comes to mind where I think the only reason I can cheer for them is that they're at state.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I think it's great even though it looks more like a penguin walk than a duck waddle. It's even better when a couple of teammates join in. It doesn't and shouldn't take long to pull off either. Maybe the cheerleaders should join in after a TD.

Reactions: Bourbon Dog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login