I believe the portal is about to bless MSU!

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
With what we have returning and what's out there and what our own players are doing! Tulu now has transfers contacting him!

That's a 4 star WR with 3 years left! And there is more.

We have begun our own purge. Tonight, our first player entered the portal. He was never ranked out of HS, name is Reed Buys.

Here's to the most productive portal in our history, in the SEC, and the NCAA! Let's do this!

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
Dae Dae would be a good get for us.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If you go thru the portal there are only about 3 or 4 4 star WR, a couple 4 star CB and maybe 1 or 2 4 star safeties. Not sure if the coaches feel good at RB but there are 3 or 4 of them available. I have to think State would be a fairly desirable location for these guys. Kentucky and Louisville have quite a few players looking to leave.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
If you go thru the portal there are only about 3 or 4 4 star WR, a couple 4 star CB and maybe 1 or 2 4 star safeties. Not sure if the coaches feel good at RB but there are 3 or 4 of them available. I have to think State would be a fairly desirable location for these guys. Kentucky and Louisville have quite a few players looking to leave.
The portal will absolutely begin to blow up next week and then following bowl games. Many of those players already have a good idea where they will be playing next season even if they aren't in the portal yet.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
With what we have returning and what's out there and what our own players are doing! Tulu now has transfers contacting him!

That's a 4 star WR with 3 years left! And there is more.

We have begun our own purge. Tonight, our first player entered the portal. He was never ranked out of HS, name is Reed Buys.

Here's to the most productive portal in our history, in the SEC, and the NCAA! Let's do this!

Your timing is impeccable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login