I can't find the stilts meme but while we are slitting wrists over a LSU loss

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Go 17 yourself, with all do respect of course. **

I'm sorry.

It's been a lopsided series for the last two decades, with the Tigers winning 17 of 18. LSU outscored Mississippi State 374-105 in the previous nine games and held the Bulldogs to 13 points, with two shutouts in its last four visits to Starkville.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
That’s a Top 5 most painful loss for me. That win would’ve meant SO much after how they had pretty much just murdered us every year for the previous decade.

Pitch the ball, Tyson. And the name Chad Jones still makes me quiver.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
The point still remains- Dan Mullen came that close to beating LSU with a midget at quarterback. That’s good coaching

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I'm sorry.

It's been a lopsided series for the last two decades, with the Tigers winning 17 of 18. LSU outscored Mississippi State 374-105 in the previous nine games and held the Bulldogs to 13 points, with two shutouts in its last four visits to Starkville.

We've now won 3 out of the last 10, so things have gotten way better.

Also, did we only play LSU 18 times out of the previous 20 years when that article was written? I thought us playing them every year went back further than that.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Who’s got the pic of the Great Corndog in the Sky right before this play?

Aug 22, 2012
The point still remains- Dan Mullen came that close to beating LSU with a midget at quarterback. That’s good coaching

Oh if we’re celebrating moral victories then might I interest you in a UGA 2020? On the road with 40 players, mostly freshmen against a much more talented team than LSU in 2009. I’m sure you’d agree whoever coached that game must be a genius.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012

He made some rookie coaching mistakes that year, notably the goal line situation in that game and then not challenging the bogus illegal forward pass call against Houston. But there’s no denying that Mullen did a GREAT coaching job his first two years here. Our 2009 schedule was maybe the toughest in school history and we were a very competitive 5-7 in Year 1 of a rebuild. If we played our normal Mullen nonconference schedule instead of the ACC Champ Georgia Tech and a Case Keenum Houston team then we go 7-5 that year.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I'm sorry.

We just played an unranked LSU team, not the #7 team in the country. We also didn't have a 5'9 walk-on QB throwing passes in a rebuilding year for a first year head coach. You have to beat teams like LSU when you have the chance.
Don't be that ***** assed fan that thinks we should assume our losses and stay in our lane.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
That game still hurts. I remember where I was sitting. I’m still kind of in shock.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

If he had been smart enough to give it to Dixon instead of putting the game on the shoulders of a midget, we would’ve won. That would’ve been good coaching

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We just played an unranked LSU team, not the #7 team in the country. We also didn't have a 5'9 walk-on QB throwing passes in a rebuilding year for a first year head coach. You have to beat teams like LSU when you have the chance.
Don't be that ***** assed fan that thinks we should assume our losses and stay in our lane.

That's not what I brought that game up about really but you stay in your lane.

What exactly is a ***** ***? I've never seen one describe it to me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login