I didn't even get to reply......

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well done moderators. We are totally screwed no matter which senile old fool wins. We need new blood in the worst way. I'm 60, I think right now we need someone WAY younger than me. I was GOP till recently. Right now maybe the Kentucky Governor, or Manchin is closer to me. It needs to be someone who can reach across the isle to get things done. Maybe Haley. We are to the point that that our political idiots are more opposed to each other than they are to our outside foes. A book: "France in 1938", by Benjamin F. Martin. We ABSOLUTELY are France in 1938. That is NOT a good thing.
God help us all.

Reactions: The Fatboy

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Well done moderators. We are totally screwed no matter which senile old fool wins. We need new blood in the worst way. I'm 60, I think right now we need someone WAY younger than me. I was GOP till recently. Right now maybe the Kentucky Governor, or Manchin is closer to me. It needs to be someone who can reach across the isle to get things done. Maybe Haley. We are to the point that that our idiots are more opposed to each other than they are to our outside foes. A book: "France in 1938", by Benjamin F. Martin. We ABSOLUTELY are France in 1938. That is NOT a good thing.
God help us all.
There was only one senile debater tonight and it was obvious. BTW, Trump said he felt better now than he did 20 years ago and he's passed every cognitive test perfectly.....even surprised his doctors how well he did. There is no equivalent between Trump and Biden.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Biden is to old its never been more obvious then tonight , plus hasn’t been that good of a president. If the democrats fail to resolve this major problem the biggest liar will win and destroy this country .

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Biden is to old its never been more obvious then tonight , plus hasn’t been that good of a president. If the democrats fail to resolve this major problem the biggest liar will win and destroy this country .
Only 3 more days, folks. Then the global warming hurricane season takes over.

Reactions: BossDawg78

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
It's really not important. The climate catastrophe is gonna kill us all in 4 months. The poles were ice free 15 years ago like Gore said. They hiding it. It's gonna be 148° by the end of July and then the hurricanes will hit Oklahoma. We are all doomed unless we kill all the cows and start eating grasshoppers and pay more taxes. Pray for Greta's forgiveness. How dare us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login