I didn't realize how close these jerseys are to the 2004-2008 Croom Years

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Croom Error featured pretty good defensive talent and running backs, with Mike Henigs on offense.

Lebby Error is featuring pretty good offense, with Mike Henigs on defense.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
What's keeping us from using these again?

View attachment 648697
View attachment 648700
View attachment 648711

• best version of the interlocking MSU (thick font as opposed to the late 90s version)
  • MISS. STATE on the front (as opposed to banner)
  • maroon tops on white bottoms (as opposed to maroon on maroon)
I'm not much of a fashion maven, but in my very humble opinion:
1. I don't care for the MSJ logo. Looks pretty 80's to me.
2. I don't care for "Miss State" as a branding (Maybe I'm scarred from kids in school saying "Miss-stake" when I wore my maroon mesh cutoff jersey to school. Damn right my navel is exposed, Sister Theresa, just like John Bond's.)
3. I despise and have always despised the "maroon trousers" (even if they occasionally had "white piping")

HOWEVER, 3 is much more important to me than 2. On the helmet logo, we just need to pick one and stick with it for a while.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
I'm not much of a fashion maven, but in my very humble opinion:
1. I don't care for the MSJ logo. Looks pretty 80's to me.
2. I don't care for "Miss State" as a branding (Maybe I'm scarred from kids in school saying "Miss-stake" when I wore my maroon mesh cutoff jersey to school. Damn right my navel is exposed, Sister Theresa, just like John Bond's.)
3. I despise and have always despised the "maroon trousers" (even if they occasionally had "white piping")

HOWEVER, 3 is much more important to me than 2. On the helmet logo, we just need to pick one and stick with it for a while.
Burn the maroon pants. The gray pants are the best we have. White are unobjectionable.
*Maybe* all maroon for an alternate but white tops and maroon pants are awful.

Reactions: M R DAWGS
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login