I don’t need any new reasons to be proud of Dak Prescott but

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He was getting ready for tonight‘s game and I saw him take his helmet off get down on one knee so he could take some pictures with little kids. Not just fans little kids. I know we probably put him up on a pedestal too much, but He really makes me glad that he is an alumni of Mississippi State University. I hope they slay p Seattle tonight.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
He better get refocused on the field quickly because the 'Boys just followed their usual/standard script - driving the length of the field only to settle for a field goal whilst Metcalf just scorched Bland for 7.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
He better get refocused on the field quickly because the 'Boys just followed their usual/standard script - driving the length of the field only to settle for a field goal whilst Metcalf just scorched Bland for 7.
Their misuse of Pollard is a problem. He is not a between the tackles RB, but they continue to pretend that he is, and it’s a big reason as to why drives keep stalling inside the 20

Reactions: bully12

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They’re going to have a battle tonight. They just got a 10 point lead all they have to do now hold serve the rest of the night.
Seattle’s OL is really beat up. They’re getting really close to the Seattle quarterback already just wait.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Bland is getting absolutely destroyed tonight. I mean embarrassed

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He has been how many holding penalties have you seen that reconstructed offense line for Seattle get tonight?

Nov 20, 2023
He loves kids so much that he just agreed to donate $40 million to the mother of one
In all seriousness are they gonna get married or what I wonder? I have no idea as I don’t read stuff outside of sports much. I do know he knocked up his girl however and saw the pics of her pregnant

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Minimal drama with Dak. Bout the only thing I can ever remember were.........

DUI
Beach fight that wasn't started by him
His Pit Bull breaking out of his fenced in yard and biting the neighbor's hand.

Dak is a stand up guy, and a great MSU representative.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Minimal drama with Dak. Bout the only thing I can ever remember were.........

DUI
Beach fight that wasn't started by him
His Pit Bull breaking out of his fenced in yard and biting the neighbor's hand.

Dak is a stand up guy, and a great MSU representative.
Pitt Bulls.... what a dumb *** animal.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Right after the team publicly called out the refs. That staff never learns.
I hear ya BUT when the guy who leads the league in QB pressures by a pretty good margin has only drawn 2 holding penalties ALL YEAR....something doesn't add up. Especially if you consider all the crappy o-lines he's faced. Nobody is holding him???

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login