I don't know if I have ever told this story before...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
but I was a juror (alternate) on a civil trial. Home builder was being sued by a customer. This was around 2010. So on maybe day 2 or 3 of the trial - I walk into the courtroom and one of the lawyers was on his laptop. His screen was wide open and lo and behold - he was reading a certain message board that was about Mississippi State sports. I died out laughing because I wondered if he knew who I was.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
That's about like the time a decade or so ago when I was in a gas station bathroom in Louisville after a game, wearing a SPS 1941 t-shirt, and someone asked me if I was Dawgstudent. The catch.....DS WAS ACTUALLY IN THE SAME GAS STATION AT THE TIME.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
That's about like the time a decade or so ago when I was in a gas station bathroom in Louisville after a game, wearing a SPS 1941 t-shirt, and someone asked me if I was Dawgstudent. The catch.....DS WAS ACTUALLY IN THE SAME GAS STATION AT THE TIME.
If it's the one I'm thinking about it's likely that everyone was in there post game! For a while it was about the only one in Louisville that wasn't likely to have one of these...

1705071063357.png

Reactions: Darryl Steight

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
but I was a juror (alternate) on a civil trial. Home builder was being sued by a customer. This was around 2010. So on maybe day 2 or 3 of the trial - I walk into the courtroom and one of the lawyers was on his laptop. His screen was wide open and lo and behold - he was reading a certain message board that was about Mississippi State sports. I died out laughing because I wondered if he knew who I was.
Maybe that was why you were just an alternate. He saw the mess you created. lol

Reactions: dawgstudent

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
If it's the one I'm thinking about it's likely that everyone was in there post game! For a while it was about the only one in Louisville that wasn't likely to have one of these...

View attachment 504464
If you're talking about the Texaco, my 10 yo son pointed out to me a while back that someone is taking a **** every single time we stop there, which is every game. And now that he's told me that, I can't help but notice he's right - I don't know if it's some guy who uses the local 2-holer as his daily throne, or if some of you are nervous pooers before a big game or what. But if that's you, just a thought, but you could just go before you leave your house.

Love, the Jackson metro Mississippi State family*

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If you're talking about the Texaco, my 10 yo son pointed out to me a while back that someone is taking a **** every single time we stop there, which is every game. And now that he's told me that, I can't help but notice he's right - I don't know if it's some guy who uses the local 2-holer as his daily throne, or if some of you are nervous pooers before a big game or what. But if that's you, just a thought, but you could just go before you leave your house.

Love, the Jackson metro Mississippi State family*
Not me, but at least with all black porcelain, you will never know how nasty it is other than smell!

Reactions: Darryl Steight

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
You should have pulled out your photo album of your wide-screen TVs. Instant recognition and adoration. Even an Ole Miss lawyer would be able to understand that you are the Godfather.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login