I don't know if you're watching the national title game but it's gotten really g

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Here in the second half it's like two heavyweight fighters trying to knock each other out.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Here in the second half it's like two heavyweight fighters trying to knock each other out.

That usually happens when two heavyweight programs are involved. The Cinderella stories are fun while they last, but the game is better when the Kansas’s and North Carolina’s of the world are duking it out the last weekend.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I don't know if it's us having a new coach, and thus some optimism, or what, but I am feeling like my interest level in basketball is rising. That was a pretty damn good NCAA tournament, top to bottom. Maybe it's because we hit the peak in baseball and have sort of conquered that challenge.

And when it comes to MSU basketball, my uncle said it best this past weekend: "We may not have a great culture of basketball, but we certainly do not have an absence of one". That makes a whole lot of sense to me.

3 years ago I could have easily been convinced that MSU should not even invest in basketball anymore.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login