I don't typically make these kinds of posts, but...

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
We need to support Paul Jones and his move over to On3. I just did the yearly sub. His content is well worth it. He's not as big of a sunshine pumper as the guys at the New Swan Lake. He will also let you get "rowdy" on the boards, unlike most mods on premium boards. Just don't be a broken record of incessant b!tching and don't make personal insults. PJ has thick skin. I'm not 100% sure, but if his podnuh comes over with him, they will have solid baseball recruiting info as well. That can be hard to find in other locations. I believe a couple of the "in the know" posters will be following them as well.

And holy sheet. Canceling my 24/7 subscription was a royal PITA. Those crooks don't even offer a way to do it yourself. You either have to call their hotline or PM someone. They purposely create a friction point in that procedure. Tells me all I need to know.

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
We need to support Paul Jones and his move over to On3. I just did the yearly sub. His content is well worth it. He's not as big of a sunshine pumper as the guys at the New Swan Lake. He will also let you get "rowdy" on the boards, unlike most mods on premium boards. Just don't be a broken record of incessant b!tching and don't make personal insults. PJ has thick skin. I'm not 100% sure, but if his podnuh comes over with him, they will have solid baseball recruiting info as well. That can be hard to find in other locations. I believe a couple of the "in the know" posters will be following them as well.

And holy sheet. Canceling my 24/7 subscription was a royal PITA. Those crooks don't even offer a way to do it yourself. You either have to call their hotline or PM someone. They purposely create a friction point in that procedure. Tells me all I need to know.
Dropped 247 bc I was only there for Paul's biscuits and recruiting pitches. Didn't really care for the conspiracy theories someone else posted. Paramount + wasn't worth it anyways.

TheDawgSaint

Jan 18, 2021
I guess there has not been official word, but I’d call it about as likely as us not covering the spread tomorrow night!***

• Haha
Reactions: BamaDawg17

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He clog up your feed from social security news and local early bird specials?
Nah, I just don't tend to hang on the edge of my seat for the latest news from some 17 yr old kid w/ peach fuzz on his upper lip looking to try and impress me by switching hats or t-shirts, etc on signing day then leaving a year later like some of you do. You be you though and count his stars and follow him like a dog in heat

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
So he’s for sure coming over? And who’s he bringing with him?
Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: BamaDawg17

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Dropped 247 bc I was only there for Paul's biscuits and recruiting pitches. Didn't really care for the conspiracy theories someone else posted. Paramount + wasn't worth it anyways.
I hope everyone drops it because it's not going to be worth a damn unless you love Rosie telling you how great he is and a bunch of geriatrics kissing his ***.

It took a little while to get used to the On3 interface but everyone will get used to it. But the quality of info will be light years better. Better sources, better connections, better info. And a lot less BS.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I've never been a recruitnik. I'm even less so now. I just wait to see at the start of the season who we actually have in the roster.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

See, DS, this is my biggest concern with the move. We have a guy that clearly has concerns for our fanbase and hurtful expectations. Now that the Paul Jones crew and their apt analysis and realistic approach to State football come aboard, atotal360 is just eating this **** up. I remember the pessimism 360. Why the change?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've never been a recruitnik. I'm even less so now. I just wait to see at the start of the season who we actually have in the roster.
I do get interested when we have the signing seasons. I can't keep up with day-to-day. I tried once and realized that teenagers constantly going back-and-forth would drive me to an early grave. I'll let the new wear off and have a look at it.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I do get interested when we have the signing seasons. I can't keep up with day-to-day. I tried once and realized that teenagers constantly going back-and-forth would drive me to an early grave. I'll let the new wear off and have a look at it.
I've come full circle. At first I thought, "It is what it is." Then I started thinking, "If we can just get some blue chips at key positions!" and we did with players like Simmons, Cross and Sweat so I started following closely. Then I realized everyone else with money were taking the blue chippers and we were recruiting against the G5 so I went back to, " It is what it is."

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
See, DS, this is my biggest concern with the move. We have a guy that clearly has concerns for our fanbase and hurtful expectations. Now that the Paul Jones crew and their apt analysis and realistic approach to State football come aboard, atotal360 is just eating this **** up. I remember the pessimism 360. Why the change?
Good thing about Paul is that he only provides info and posts interviews. He's not a sunshine pumper.

Reactions: josebrown

deltadawg82

Sep 26, 2023
I hope everyone drops it because it's not going to be worth a damn unless you love Rosie telling you how great he is and a bunch of geriatrics kissing his ***.

It took a little while to get used to the On3 interface but everyone will get used to it. But the quality of info will be light years better. Better sources, better connections, better info. And a lot less BS.
Hammer meets nail

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

This

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007

Kevin Fant and Donte Walker broke me on recruiting. With the transfer rules now, I just wait and see who's here on opening day.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Good thing about Paul is that he only provides info and posts interviews. He's not a sunshine pumper.
You say that but look what he’s done to 360. I am very uncomfortable with his level of positivity.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Don't get it twisted. We suck. Paul Jones doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login