I feel sorry for Washington State and Oregon State fans.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think Oregon State just approved millions in stadium upgrades. What do they do? Go out and find replacements for the PAC 12?

Reactions: Dawg1976

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I live in Eastern Washington. Mostly Zag territory for basketball, but I did see a WSU flag on Gonzaga’s campus with a piece of wet notebook paper taped to the bottom that said “PAC12 Loyal”. I’ve always liked WSU as kind of a blue collar PAC12 team, and I hate to see this happen. Hoping they can land somewhere

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I'm sure there are numerous programs uncertain about their future,
Send your donation, where needed, like Southern, Ms.
Tough world out there in College football, right now.

Big Budgets and little budgets.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Everyone worrying about E Coast schools being in a Conference with W Coast schools and vice versa just give it another couple of years and whatever the new is next year WONT be the same new in 2026
That CAN NOT and WILL NOT sustain itself long term.
There is a happy medium somewhere but it’s going to take a bit of time for it to become 4-6 Super Conferences.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE this new BS they have created but it’s not sustainable so it will work itself out.

Reactions: HuskyBDawg

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Everyone worrying about E Coast schools being in a Conference with W Coast schools and vice versa just give it another couple of years and whatever the new is next year WONT be the same new in 2026
That CAN NOT and WILL NOT sustain itself long term.
There is a happy medium somewhere but it’s going to take a bit of time for it to become 4-6 Super Conferences.
I ABSOLUTELY HATE this new BS they have created but it’s not sustainable so it will work itself out.
And if it doesn't, what then....................

HotMop

May 8, 2006
There's another Sunbelt that will be created soon.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I think Oregon State just approved millions in stadium upgrades. What do they do? Go out and find replacements for the PAC 12?
Here’s the interesting thing I just read.

if both teams leave for another conference, the Pac 12 assets (approximately $60 million) are divided 12 ways.

but if they try to reverse merger and bring teams to the PAC 12, the two schools would split the $60 million.

HuskyBDawg

Nov 26, 2017
I live in Eastern Washington. Mostly Zag territory for basketball, but I did see a WSU flag on Gonzaga’s campus with a piece of wet notebook paper taped to the bottom that said “PAC12 Loyal”. I’ve always liked WSU as kind of a blue collar PAC12 team, and I hate to see this happen. Hoping they can land somewhere

32,952 is the stated capacity of Wazzu's Martin Stadium. The Cougs have been punching well above their weight class for a long time. I wish them all the best in the Mountain West Conference (or a reconstructed Pac 2 Conference).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login