I guess the Men’s basketball team is just going to mail this one in

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Two players who play more than anyone on this team go down without a foul.

You combine that with the fact that we can't hit the broadside barn and they are on pace score 100 this game, it doesn't take a genius figure out where it's gonna end. I'm now enjoying myself by putting the game on my computer, and turning my TV over to the Tennessee - Kentucky game.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Find out what wings and guards Indiana State is recruiting then sign them all, we need shooters

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I glad our baseball team is gong to kick ***. *********
Sarcastic Tim And Eric GIF

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Our much talked about defense gave up 99, and we were beaten by 32 by not a powerhouse top 20 team, but the #24 team. And that one was over at halftime, only Everett would attempt to defend that showing

Reactions: patdog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Tournament teams should not get their asses handed to them like that. I did not expect them to go on the road and beat Bama. It is really hard to win on the road. Hell as good as Auburn is they got their first road SEC win last night. Good team would not lose like State did last night. There is something wrong.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Our much talked about defense gave up 99, and we were beaten by 32 by not a powerhouse top 20 team, but the #24 team. And that one was over at halftime, only Everett would attempt to defend that showing
Alabama is a projected 2-3 seed in the tournament. They are a top 7-8 team in all the ratings. They also haven’t lost a home conference game in over 2 years.

No excuses for our effort last night, but Alabama is a top 10 team. Regardless of what the ap poll says

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Tournament teams should not get their asses handed to them like that. I did not expect them to go on the road and beat Bama. It is really hard to win on the road. Hell as good as Auburn is they got their first road SEC win last night. Good team would not lose like State did last night. There is something wrong.

agree. 100%.

however again I’ll say, everyone is due a slip up or a no show at least 1 time a year. Alabama lost by 20 in Tennessee. South Carolina lost by 20 to Alabama.

if it happens again it’s a red flag. Right now it was just one awful performance that we hope to not see again. However again I’ll say we look like a team that very average and has to have a lot go right to beat good teams

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
however again I’ll say, everyone is due a slip up or a no show at least 1 time a year.

if it happens again it’s a red flag. Right now it was just one awful performance that we hope to not see again.
Ok, yes I’ll buy this. Plus, we all know what’s up with sec officiating @ bama over the years. Let us mark it down as the one off and burn the tape.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Alabama is a projected 2-3 seed in the tournament. They are a top 7-8 team in all the ratings. They also haven’t lost a home conference game in over 2 years.

No excuses for our effort last night, but Alabama is a top 10 team. Regardless of what the ap poll says
Yet they've lost 6 games this year, more than everyone above them, and 3 of those losses were to unranked teams

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yet they've lost 6 games this year, more than everyone above them, and 3 of those losses were to unranked
Your getting carried away with ap rankings. They’ve lost to what 4 teams inside the top 10 net rankings wise. And 5 inside the top 30. Our highest rated non conference game is against a net 40 team.

only bad loss they’ve had is losing to net 68 Ohio state in a neutral site.

they played a top 5 non conference schedule. Had they played our non conference schedule they’d be 21-1 right now, not 16-6, and you’d probably feel better because you’d see a ranked #5 by their names. They are the definition of a power house in this league, they’ve won 2 out of the last 3 league championships, they haven’t lost a conference game at home in 2 seasons. None of this is even arguable.

Thet are ranked 5th in the net, and 12 rpi, they would be a 2 seed if the season ended today.

should we have lost by 30. No. Did we quit. Yes. But Alabama is a league power without question

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login