I guess the Super Bowl logo isn’t going to predict the teams.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Too many people were in on it + Swift’s extra eyeballs = Last minute change.
Proof. Look how upset Lamar was. He thought he was going to the Super Bowl all year and was told he wasn’t this week. That’s why it was so chippy before the game.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Too many people were in on it + Swift’s extra eyeballs = Last minute change.
Proof. Look how upset Lamar was. He thought he was going to the Super Bowl all year and was told he wasn’t this week. That’s why it was so chippy before the game.
That’s Vince Russo script writing if I’ve ever seen it.

Reactions: Dawgg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Man, are you a skip tracer?
cocaine GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Lettuce

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Listen Bro. We gotta have eyeballs from the swifties bro. Bro, next year they may not even be dating bro. Lamar can go to the Super Bowl next year bro. Bro…
Only 1 word I hate worse than Bro, and that's Bruh, so I'll allow this use of Bro....

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The conspiracy theories will just pivot to something else. They’re never admit they’re full of schitt

Surely a $500B business is 100% ethical 100% of the time and 100% fair play.

1706557784321.png
  • No call in this game Jan 2019, giving the Rams another game
  • Rams go to the Super Bowl in 2020
  • $5.5B Soho Stadium opened in Sept 2020 in the largest untapped NFL market in America
  • Rams win Super Bowl in Jan 2021 after very questionable late call
  • That is how you buy a Super Bowl win my friends. If you are blind to this above happening, then you believe wrestling is real.
The market potential for the Chiefs and Mahommes is very good. People watch and now Swift is in the mix. What did you think would happen when the NFL audience grows to another demographic?

Buy the book from the offiical that writes it 20 years from now once he violates the NDA to make money on book sales.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Listen Bro. We gotta have eyeballs from the swifties bro. Bro, next year they may not even be dating bro. Lamar can go to the Super Bowl next year bro. Bro…
Bro, the money’s in the chase bro. We’re gonna make you look strong bro. You’re gonna lead an 80 yard drive from your own 1. It’s such good sнit bro. Then you gotta throw it to Bush in the end zone. Drama bro. One score loss and you battle back next year. It’s money bro.

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login