I guess we’d have to be up 100-0

Feb 23, 2008
Sawyer Robertson is crazy if he’s not in the portal tomorrow. This is bs. I don’t care who the coach is or who the team is. And it’s nothing against Will. Strictly the coach.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
MSU fans obsession with the backup quarterback is something else. In a couple years when Robertson is our starter, everyone will be clamoring for Chris Parson. It never ends.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Against a MAC school in the 4th who has been resting players to save them for conference play. Nice try.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Not to mention that you want to get a kid’s jitters out in a game like this, not against an SEC foe. No one with half a brain is calling for Sawyer to take Will’s job. Just that his number’s gonna get called one day, and it’d be nice tor his first game experience not to be against Bama

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
MSU fans obsession with the backup quarterback is something else. In a couple years when Robertson is our starter, everyone will be clamoring for Chris Parson. It never ends.
You know damn well nobody is calling for him to start, you miserable *******. He should have played the whole 4th quarter.

Feb 23, 2008
Not a single soul has shown anything comparable to an obsession. I couldn’t care less who the backup is. It’s just smart football and planning. He’s literally always 1 play away from being your starter. And in 16 games he’s played like 5 plays. It looks very suspect when the starting qb is staring right at a school record in a game that’s been out of hand since 12:00 left in the first quarter.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Ha. I can promise you snaps vs Bowling Green won’t do a thing to prepare you to play Alabama or Georgia or the other ranked SEC teams on our schedule. Let’s hope Rogers stays healthy.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Welp, if that’s where we are with the QB room, i.e… we’re dead in the water if anything ever happens to Rogers, then I guess there’s an entirely different discussion we need to be having about it

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
I mean, Leach hasn’t been coaching long. He sure doesn’t know what he’s doing. Us sitting at home can do so much better.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
What other team puts their green backup in with the first team “just to get reps”. It doesn’t happen. So get over it. We finally after 100 goddamn years get an offense that moves the ball through the air and idiot MSU fans still want the damn backup

patdog

May 28, 2007
Why would you sign with MSU if you won’t get to play QB for 3-4 years?
At MSU or any other school, you’ll start when you can win the job. Whether that’s 1 month or 5 years. I guess you haven’t noticed that our current QB started by his 6th game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Don't say anything because they will call you bad words.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
At MSU or any other school, you’ll start when you can win the job. Whether that’s 1 month or 5 years. I guess you haven’t noticed that our current QB started by his 6th game.

You are really asking for it! Watch out dude, I don't want to see you get hurt!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Or people will make smartass comments like this lol. Play the victim buddy.

No victim here. I have better things to do than find something to ***** about after every game in fact I'm going to celebrate the win today and have some margaritas and queso watch other football games

you can sit and be sad, and gripe, *****, moan all you want to.... later don't forget to send Sawyer Robertson some flowers.

Sep 12, 2013
No victim here. I have better things to do than find something to ***** about after every game in fact I'm going to celebrate the win today and have some margaritas and queso watch other football games

you can sit and be sad, and gripe, *****, moan all you want to.... later don't forget to send Sawyer Robertson some flowers.

You’re bitching about me bitching. Like just stfu if you don’t care, know what I mean? You’re in multiple threads about it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login