Holtz would come with outlandish takes, and May was just insane.
It used to not officially be football season until Holtz predicted Notre Dame to be Champions and South Carolina in the BCS mix.Holtz would come with outlandish takes, and May was just insane.
Beano Cook NEVER saw a ND team that wasn't ranked#1 preseason, never a bigger homer in the so called unbiased mediaIt used to not officially be football season until Holtz predicted Notre Dame to be Champions and South Carolina in the BCS mix.
That reminds me. I need to go p I s s on his grave.Beano Cook NEVER saw a ND team that wasn't ranked#1 preseason, never a bigger homer in the so called unbiased media
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four