I hate Lane Kiffin is Ole Miss's coach because he is pretty funny...

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
Dude is just too awkward and weird for me to think he’s funny. When he threw the CBS headset at the sideline reporter before the bama game last year it made me realize how unintentionally awkward he is.

Reactions: Ghostman

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Dude is just too awkward and weird for me to think he’s funny. When he threw the CBS headset at the sideline reporter before the bama game last year it made me realize how unintentionally awkward he is.
It's like he is just so uncomfortable talking to people. He always seems out of place.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Without a doubt Leach and Kiffin are the funniest pair of coaches we've had. Coach Prime is funny too. It's the golden age of funny Mississippi football coaches.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
First hand account. Lane is an *******. Does not interact with everyday people on campus. He walks around the facilities with his earbuds in so he can ignore you and not speak.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
My list while they were there would probably go hated to least
Tubberville, Freeze, Brewer, Nutt, Orgeron, Luke, Cutcliffe, JLD, Kiffen
I like what you've done here. Mine would be:
Tubber, Freeze, O, Luke, Kiffen, Cut, Brewer, Nutt, JLD, Sloan

Brewer was my most hated for so long (because of his success against State). I got to know him after he left coaching. He was an Ole Miss guy, but a decent human being, like Cut, Nutt, JLD and Sloan. The others are all pretty sorry individuals from my Maroon-colored vantage point.

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
First hand account. Lane is an *******. Does not interact with everyday people on campus. He walks around the facilities with his earbuds in so he can ignore you and not speak.
Lane loves the sauna at the country club in Oxford. Other clients are instructed not to approach or speak to him.

Jul 5, 2020
Kiffin is a little on the spectrum from my observations, including talking in a group with him (several years ago, but still). He doesn't have great interpersonal skills, which is what you see on TV (the headset throw), and hear on interviews (he did one with Russillo before the UM-LSU game). Knowing a handful of people with Asperger's, his affect reminds me of that. He does not pick up on sarcasm and he has a tough time with back and forth.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
When Lane talks to the media, he seems to talk at a very low volume and a bit under his voice. I almost can't hear him. He must not talk like that in the locker room, because his team plays hard and fired up.....unless he lets his assistants do the yelling and pumping up of the team. Regardless, he has Ole Miss playing a lot better than I ever thought they would. Thanksgiving night won't be an easy game at all. We will have to bring our A game in order to steal one on the road.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Lane loves the sauna at the country club in Oxford. Other clients are instructed not to approach or speak to him.
As a fellow sauna guy, the only thing worse than talking in the sauna is having to listen to other people talk in the sauna. If I had Lane Train money I would have a sauna at home.

Reactions: DecadeReb2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login