I hate losing to this garbage program and...

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I agree, but

They came in 9-2

while we came in 7-4.

There is a reason for that, and we have played a lot of common opponents.

Oak23

Nov 28, 2014
They are jackasses - we all know it. Have been for as long as I have watched them.

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
I wouldn't go that far with common opponents.

They beat Ark by a hair who we lost to by a hair.
Both went 1-1 against Auburn/LSU
Both lost to Bama
Both beat A&M and Vandy.

We are just having a **** game. Couldn't finish in the 1st half, now our defense is gassed. Kicking game still bad. Letting Corral make all the key plays with his feet.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2008
Better get used to it unless we luck up and Kiffin goes to Miami. I’m telling you. Leach cannot beat him. Leach doesn’t have the hunger necessary for these intense type games. I’d love to be proven otherwise but if Kiffin is still there next year, they are going to sign the best transfer portal QB out there and not miss a beat.

Oak23

Nov 28, 2014
They beat Ark by a hair who we lost to by a hair.
Both went 1-1 against Auburn/LSU
Both lost to Bama
Both beat A&M and Vandy.

We are just having a **** game. Couldn't finish in the 1st half, now our defense is gassed. Kicking game still bad. Letting Corral make all the key plays with his feet.

How the hell can OM defense be this good - this game? It reminds me of the dam
80’s.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Ole Miss is the better team, regardless of how terrible any of them are as human beings. They don’t do stupid things to kill themselves, good teams rarely do. State does it consistently.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Most 10 win teams aren't good. Can't imagine any decent bowl wanting them. I'm sure recruits notice how bad they are compared to us.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Better execution did it. The actually had better execution than us in three games this year thus giving them 10 wins to our 7. But they aren't better than us. Just better execution in this one and three other games.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Are you watching? They aren’t good. We’ve left a boat load of points out there by playing poorly. Execution is an F for this game.

In this game they are better than us. They played better and kicked our ***. 6 points until midway through 4th. They had 24 at that point. Not every game is the auburn game. We can’t always count on coming back in games

CoolDawg

Oct 20, 2013
Better execution did it. The actually had better execution than us in three games this year thus giving them 10 wins to our 7. But they aren't better than us. Just better execution in this one and three other games.

I bleed maroon and white, but execution is part of the game. They made the big plays this year that they had to make when they needed to make them, and more often than not, we didn't. As much as I hate it, in my mind that makes them better than us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login