I have forgiven Dan Mullen for all of his sins

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I didn’t know that Fighting Irish was also a fan of Polk II…

happy season 5 GIF

(Nothing completely wrong with Polk II. I was in favor too - and we did go to a CWS - but the last season was a bit much.)

patdog

May 28, 2007
I didn’t know that Fighting Irish was also a fan of Polk II…

happy season 5 GIF

(Nothing completely wrong with Polk II. I was in favor too - and we did go to a CWS - but the last season was a bit much.)
It would be a mistake. But not a Polk II level mistake. And I was strongly against Polk II from the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: Mack Rebennack

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Please no!! Keep that name from your mouth. Remember South Alabama. Enough said!

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Please no!! Keep that name from your mouth. Remember South Alabama. Enough said!
We know Arnett was Keenum’s choice but were you really okay with him being head coach? **

(BTW, love the name— no one pays attention to where the vowels are)

Reactions: BreckyBratt

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Scott Stricklands will be begging to come back soon, too. Maybe we could get a package deal.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Come back home!
I’d take him back over this crap in a heartbeat. We’re gonna be desperate because of this historically awful hire.

Keenum truly needs to pay some kind of price for this. He single-handedly made this hire and destroyed this team…. Maybe even the program.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
We know Arnett was Keenum’s choice but were you really okay with him being head coach? **

(BTW, love the name— no one pays attention to where the vowels are)
Had doubts but thought give him a chance. His intensity as DC has not translated into a hard nosed team. Also not sure of his recruiting after watching this defensive performance. Keenum should never hire another coach and should not have hired him. In hind sight should have handed off to a firm. Thanks for the name recognition. I know I'm new here posting and was hoping to be able to joke about scholarships and such. The season has not allowed for any fun stuff. Have read the board for years and lived the school since I was born.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Retreads usually don’t match their previous production, but we could do worse and he’s a known commodity. I’m all for it.

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Dan Mullen was the perfect fit for MSU, and we were the perfect fit for him. Too bad neither of us recognized it at the time. Would it work again? Who knows. I'd certainly be willing to try it. He is our best coach ever other than McKeen, and that's NOT debatable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login