I have no animosity

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,176
5,721
113
Towards Arnett. His resume didn’t look like an SEC head coach resume. I’m a little annoyed at his arrogance in thinking he could tear down the offense with a green OC and hire a green DC and make the transition to HC, but I guess coaches tend to be arrogant and overconfident. It’s not like he’s lazy or consciously choosing to suck.

But I’ve got animosity towards Keenum. To promote Arnett without making sure he had a plan to give himself a fighting chance is infuriatingly stupid. No interest in who his OC or DC would be? No interest in finding out how he plans to handle the transition to head coach? I find it hard to believe he could be that stupid but also be competent to lead the university.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,748
1,436
113
Again you have a tailor made team for air raid and you go and get a guy who runs 1-2 TE every play as an OC and you don't have a TE on the roster or coming in recruiting class. The bad decisions from him started at day Barbary!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A