I have no animosity

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Towards Arnett. His resume didn’t look like an SEC head coach resume. I’m a little annoyed at his arrogance in thinking he could tear down the offense with a green OC and hire a green DC and make the transition to HC, but I guess coaches tend to be arrogant and overconfident. It’s not like he’s lazy or consciously choosing to suck.

But I’ve got animosity towards Keenum. To promote Arnett without making sure he had a plan to give himself a fighting chance is infuriatingly stupid. No interest in who his OC or DC would be? No interest in finding out how he plans to handle the transition to head coach? I find it hard to believe he could be that stupid but also be competent to lead the university.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Forget that, plenty (most) of blame on Arnett. But they all listened to the wrong people.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Again you have a tailor made team for air raid and you go and get a guy who runs 1-2 TE every play as an OC and you don't have a TE on the roster or coming in recruiting class. The bad decisions from him started at day Barbary!

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login