I have to share this in its own thread. Video from a tornado in Arkansas.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
It might already be posted here. Saw a video on Facebook of a woman in LR trying to film through a glass door. The door got sucked open and she almost went with it. Her husband grabbed her and pulled her back in.

• Wow
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Thanks for sharing as I never grow tired of watching these. I'm 60 and only spent 1 year outside of Nader Country yet I don't think I have ever actually "seen" a Nader. I've seen some wicked lookin' schit headed my way and taken cover a few times like we all have but I can't say for sure if I've ever actually seen a funnel cloud.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
That's intense. Brings back memories. Can remember both the rush and that queasy feeling in the stomach. Still recall the pieces of the house as they flew by. Or maybe it was the neighbor's house, who knows.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
The SUV with the rack on top just outside the door must've been blown in front of the door by the storm. It wasn't there at first.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
The SUV with the rack on top just outside the door must've been blown in front of the door by the storm. It wasn't there at first.
You can see it get slid back right after the little shed goes. About 40 sec in.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
You can see it get slid back right after the little shed goes. About 40 sec in.
Amazing that it stopped right there actually and didn’t get tossed in the air and further out.
But we don’t know how far it did get pushed or tossed. I didn’t see it in the video prior to them going inside.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login