I haven't seen us play since December but we've regressed.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Everyone hollers about Howland's lack of offensive planning but watching these guys play on their end of the court it is painfully obvious that they don't have the talent level to even run a playground offense without either throwing it away or missing their 17ing shot! Outside of Molinar this is the dumbest, clumsiest, uninspired BUT talented group of players we have had since Howland arrived. They seriously act like they have no 17ing idea what they are doing and have ZERO chemistry with each other. It's like we have 7 or 8 guys trying to beat the other team all by themselves. I know LSU is good on defense but you nerver see them trying to help each other on offense, they just stand around watching each other take another bad shot

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The sad part is this game is very "win-able" but we look tentative, unsure, chaotic, and frustrated on both sides of the ball. I'm hoping we can clean this up in the 2nd half, but that'd be a hell of a turnaround tonight

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Everyone hollers about Howland's lack of offensive planning but watching these guys play on their end of the court it is painfully obvious that they don't have the talent level to even run a playground offense without either throwing it away or missing their 17ing shot! Outside of Molinar this is the dumbest, clumsiest, uninspired BUT talented group of players we have had since Howland arrived. They seriously act like they have no 17ing idea what they are doing and have ZERO chemistry with each other. It's like we have 7 or 8 guys trying to beat the other team all by themselves. I know LSU is good on defense but you nerver see them trying to help each other on offense, they just stand around watching each other take another bad shot

you are significantly overestimating the talent level on this team.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
We have guys with raw talent but they aren’t polished by any means, those players go to the blue bloods. In these kinds of situations you must have a coach that can adapt with the strengths and weaknesses of his players, someone who is innovative and a good motivator. Howland ain’t it.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The show cause we needed was the first half.

ESPN will ask for a refund for airing this **** show

Sep 12, 2013
Not to defend the teams effort, I dunno because I’m not watching…but the way the season is going now has to be very deflating. These are all successful guys. I dunno what the problem is.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Not to defend the teams effort, I dunno because I’m not watching…but the way the season is going now has to be very deflating. These are all successful guys. I dunno what the problem is.

Well the one constant in all these seasons of being unable to beat good teams is the coaching of Howland and staff. Should be pretty obvious what the biggest problem is. We really only ever beat teams under Howland when we clearly have better talent.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I sat down to really watch a game a few weeks ago. The team looked like it was just going through the motions and really didn't give a ****. Saw about 10 mins and that was enough. I don't get why we've let this program flounder for as long as it has.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
People are in the transfer portal for a reason and we are seeing what that reason is with these guys.
What I don’t get is how Brooks was a really good player at UNC

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login