I know I should find a new family

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
But I was at a wedding and could not watch the game. That said, I have two thoughts:

1. No one here correctly predicted we’d be 5-2 with losses to LSU & UK, so remember that when these same idiots tell you exactly who we are losing to in the future.

2. We lost our best O-lineman and our best skill player, so I’m not surprised we didn’t move the ball up and down the field at night on the road against a conference opponent. Teams struggle when playmakers and impact blockers go down. We aren’t any different. Not that facts will mean anything to the part of our fan base that subconsciously relishes losses so they can emotionally vomit on this board.

I will try my best to find a new family. Fall weddings are a clear violation of the Geneva Convention.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
But I was at a wedding and could not watch the game. That said, I have two thoughts:

1. No one here correctly predicted we’d be 5-2 with losses to LSU & UK, so remember that when these same idiots tell you exactly who we are losing to in the future.

2. We lost our best O-lineman and our best skill player, so I’m not surprised we didn’t move the ball up and down the field at night on the road against a conference opponent. Teams struggle when playmakers and impact blockers go down. We aren’t any different. Not that facts will mean anything to the part of our fan base that subconsciously relishes losses so they can emotionally vomit on this board.

I will try my best to find a new family. Fall weddings are a clear violation of the Geneva Convention.
Our "best O-Lineman and our best skill player" weren't down against LSU, and we were favored on the road then too.......

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Are your family Yankees or Hippies?
revenge of the nerds 80s GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login