I know some things are better kept to yourself, but

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
after having the most intense (4 day) stomach virus that I have ever had; things are finally normal this morning!

It’s the little things in life that make you the happiest. Carry on SPS’ers and have a great day!

Reactions: Seinfeld

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I think of all of the illnesses out there, if I was able to be immune from one for the rest of my days, it would be the stomach virus. You can work around a lot of the other illnesses but a stomach virus is completely debilitating.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Man I had a weird *** cold that kicked in on Sunday night as well that brought along with it, some, eh, problems that you're having. Heck, might be COVID. That seems doubtful, though. But just now starting to feel better. Sh*t sucks, you're not supposed to get sick in the summer!

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
after having the most intense (4 day) stomach virus that I have ever had; things are finally normal this morning!

It’s the little things in life that make you the happiest. Carry on SPS’ers and have a great day!
dumb and dumber GIF

Reactions: cowbell88

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Glad to hear you survived! My three year old brought home a nasty stomach virus last year. He was fine after like 18 hours. On the other hand, it took me like 3 days to be done with all the fun.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Well since we're on the subject, I've got a colonoscopy in 3 weeks. I'll send updates starting the night before. Not my first "flush of the system", I'm a veteran

patdog

May 28, 2007
Well since we're on the subject, I've got a colonoscopy in 3 weeks. I'll send updates starting the night before. Not my first "flush of the system", I'm a veteran
I'm a couple of weeks after you. Not my first rodeo either. It's not pretty, but really not as bad as I expected.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011

I feel your pain. I had a similar but different situation a few months back. Never been constipated in my life. Poop a lot. Didn’t poop for two days so I freaked out and drank an entire bottle of magnesium citrate. I do not recommend it.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I came down with something similar, about three weeks ago.
Had been around a friend from the Delta, that had it, just before I did.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Must've been a bad boy bug going around, I had it myself about 4 weeks ago. Some of you will be shocked to learn this but dorn was 100% most certainly NOT full of ****.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Glad to hear you survived! My three year old brought home a nasty stomach virus last year. He was fine after like 18 hours. On the other hand, it took me like 3 days to be done with all the fun.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office
Could just all be in my mind, but catching the stomach virus from a kid just obliterates you. I’ve caught it from my kids two or three times, and I’ve also gotten food poisoning several times. I can never shake it from my kids as quick as I can from getting it first-hand.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'm a couple of weeks after you. Not my first rodeo either. It's not pretty, but really not as bad as I expected.
The secret is to go on a liquid diet about 24-48 hours prior. The longer your on the liquid diet the less stressful the prep is.

Reactions: dorndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login