I know Stonka and Hill are announcing later but what's the deal with Magee?

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
What I saw still said committed, but not signed. What's up? Still weighing his options.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Rosebowl indicated that Magee did not sign yesterday. Are there any smoke signals about whether or not Stonka & HIll signed yesterday and they are just holding the annoucement?

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Rosebowl indicated that Magee did not sign yesterday. Are there any smoke signals about whether or not Stonka & HIll signed yesterday and they are just holding the annoucement?
Robbie said on T&L his sources said Stonka had not yet signed and the work is not done. That was presumably late yesterday. He said Hill was signing in February, which probably means don’t get your hopes up.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Hill is supposedly signing Jan 6th, Stonka the 3rd
Not possible for either. Today (Dec 22) is the last day to sign in the early signing period. If they don't sign by today, the next signing period doesn't start until Feb 7th, 2024. They can announce those days, obviously. But they can't sign anywhere until Feb 7th

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I got the impression from his podcast that Magee was had signed but asked not to make it public.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login