I know we’ve all seen it for a month+ now…

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
But it’s time to take 100% of DJ Jeffries minutes and give them to Garcia, Mathews, Fountain, and Carter.

He not only doesn’t bring **** to the table, he’s a liability.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I told my wife at the start of the 2nd half, which is when I got home, that I don’t even know why I watch our basketball games. I really just enjoy nothing about it.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Bold prediction after one of Jeffries better games at MSU

The 12-2 run to end the game… Jeffries was an issue on defense for almost all 12 of them. And then didn’t even come close on the put back downlow. He also provided zero help to Molina when we had issues getting through their ball screen defense that forced two turnovers in that run. He brings so little to the table.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
I won’t pretend I saw all of DJ’s shots tonight but there was one time where we were in transition and he pulled up for a long 2. He made it but it’s still just a horrible shot.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
13 Pts (6-9), 3 Rebs, 2 Assists, 3 Steals

Garcia & Matthews had 2 points each tonight; Matthews fouled out. I’m not sure Fountain and Carter participated in tonight’s game.

I have more faith in Jeffries than any of those four.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think it's pretty much over don't you? Unlike some folks who aren't smart and post the same **** over and over in rage mode, you won't see me post our player's names our coach after a game anymore I'm not happy with our play this year and I knew we would play to the competition and lose... again.

Coaches or players, players or coaches... or more likely both. I also still blame whoever 17ed up the atmosphere. Yeah, yeah winning fixes everything but we still had better and LOUDER crowds even when we were crappy. I'm betting even a decent crowd with good student section make us 10 pts or more better tonight.

Oh... and piss off you negative BasketBall Bots posting the same crap over and over. We got your message weeks ago.

Softball starts this weekend and Baseball is right around the corner so you we'll have something else to ***** about.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
I won’t pretend I saw all of DJ’s shots tonight but there was one time where we were in transition and he pulled up for a long 2. He made it but it’s still just a horrible shot.

in the clutch DJ isn’t. Take him out at the End of the game. Missed free throws-missed layup-no defense

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
But it’s time to take 100% of DJ Jeffries minutes and give them to Garcia, Mathews, Fountain, and Carter.

He not only doesn’t bring **** to the table, he’s a liability.

Friendly bump to remind you that the one game we committed to lowering DJs minutes and giving them to someone else, we played our best game of the year.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Friendly bump to remind you that the one game we committed to lowering DJs minutes and giving them to someone else, we played our best game of the year.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

It helped that South Carolina was horrific in the 2nd half.
Of course some of that was in part due to Garcia's play on D(as well as others).

Jeffries looking at Howland and the ball bouncing off of him was rough to watch. That dude is smooth and just doesnt use it effectively. The lack of running into the lane without an plan and steamrolling over a defender was nice last night.
Maybe everything he has dont and not done during the end of this season helps show Jeffries where he needs to adjust to be more effective come next season.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login