I Miss The Old Days

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Who are the obvious trolls? I ain’t afraid to up
my body count. I see some people not happy about the hire and that’s expected but I may be missing something.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Is he a troll or just a bad poster? Hell he should have been banned in 2019 for pushing Hudspeth and Monken for HC. That may be the most egregious things I’ve ever seen next me predicting an Arnett team to go 12-0.
Hud for Coach has become a meme for us now… 😂

I like both Monkens— but Southern Miss’s Monken wants to continue as a pro guy and the Army Monken is good but not as good a fit..

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I have noticed a lot of new posters and they come off a Bears. A few don't even try to hide it. Why would you go by dogeater?
You have to realize too it’s a bigger group of people who frequent this board than before because of Paul moving over here from 24/7. You’re going to get different points of view.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
If someone moved here from 24/7 then you can’t really say they joined in 2013.

There’s gotta be a better way of denoting that. He’s listed as a “New Member” here and all of his posts from the last 2 days have certainly looked like UMiss troll jobs.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If someone moved here from 24/7 then you can’t really say they joined in 2013.

There’s gotta be a better way of denoting that. He’s listed as a “New Member” here and all of his posts from the last 2 days have certainly looked like UMiss troll jobs.
There’s a certain number of posts on On3’s network you have to have before the label “new member” goes away. Doesn’t mean he’s actually new.

I get that you don’t like what he posted but there’s nothing there that screams troll.

Reactions: bulldoghair

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Who are the obvious trolls? I ain’t afraid to up
my body count. I see some people not happy about the hire and that’s expected but I may be missing something.
New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Is he a troll or just a bad poster? Hell he should have been banned in 2019 for pushing Hudspeth and Monken for HC. That may be the most egregious things I’ve ever seen next me predicting an Arnett team to go 12-0.
You could have banned him for that, but then he never would have gotten to call me a "baldhead" in an argument (before I got drunk and changed my name to baldhead at that.)

He didn't call me a *****, or a **********, or a mother17er.... A baldhead. I still get cracked up thinking about it. I mean he's a hair stylist and I guess that's a hell of an insult in his world.

So don't be baldhead @TXDawg.sixpack
Be a hairhead and ignore stupid posters

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
You could have banned him for that, but then he never would have gotten to call me a "baldhead" in an argument (before I got drunk and changed my name to baldhead at that.)

He didn't call me a *****, or a **********, or a mother17er.... A baldhead. I still get cracked up thinking about it. I mean he's a hair stylist and I guess that's a hell of an insult in his world.

So don't be baldhead @TXDawg.sixpack
Be a hairhead and ignore stupid posters
You’ve got to be careful calling someone a baldhead- a couple of she-bears may come and rip you to pieces.
2 Kings 2:23-24

Reactions: 85Bears and DerHntr

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
True. But there is a higher level of A-hole trolling, at least it seems that way.

Funny trolling i like. This is not that
I feel certain that I have been a Bulldog fan longer than you have been alive. For one I can tell by your sensitivity and call to ban everyone that disagrees with you. You’re either younger millennial or a really old liberal boomer.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I miss those days when NYD was a special day. But I don't miss seeing the two teams everyone wants to see play going against inferior teams.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login