I must say the "fat little girls" thing is pretty funny. Non-PC....

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Mike might want to eat more fish ( unfried) and hit the treadmill. Dude has sounded bad for a long time. Definitely since BWalk's interview.

• Sad
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
For whatever reason, I enjoy listening to the guy talk and always did years before he came here. But I'm concerned now about his health. Seems he's been struggling with that cough for a while now and this last presser was brutal. Hope it's nothing too serious but I'd be interested to know what's going on and hope he gets better.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
For whatever reason, I enjoy listening to the guy talk and always did years before he came here. But I'm concerned now about his health. Seems he's been struggling with that cough for a while now and this last presser was brutal. Hope it's nothing too serious but I'd be interested to know what's going on and hope he gets better.
He supposedly had the flu last week so I think that made it worse than it normally is.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He supposedly had the flu last week so I think that made it worse than it normally is.

I don't pay much attention to his personal life. Is he a big cigar smoker like I've seen posted here a time or three??

was21

May 29, 2007
I thought he dipped that damn nasty snuff or whatever it is but don't know for sure.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I don't pay much attention to his personal life. Is he a big cigar smoker like I've seen posted here a time or three??
If he smokes the legit cigars, he doesn't inhale. I smoke an occassional H-Upman but you just don't inhale those kinds of cigars. Not great for your mouth and throat if you smoke too many but you are not going to harm your lungs IMO and I care not for the opinions who disagree.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login