I need 5 tickets for Thursday…

Jddrew1142

Sep 9, 2015
There are tons of tickets on stubhub. Just used it this past week. Super easy to order and use to get in the game.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
There are always fees, just not as stout as Stub Hub or Ticketmaster. If you buy a $5 general admission ticket through our ticket office online for baseball there is a fee. Not the ticket booth at the game, but online or in person at the ticket office, always fees

diggidydog

Mar 3, 2008
Stub Hub prices are nuts for anything not in the upper deck...

There are tons of tickets on stubhub. Just used it this past week. Super easy to order and use to get in the game.

...and the cheapest ones up there are $38. Family coming into town and not enough season tickets for us all. Don't mind paying a little extra but $100/ticket is ridiculous.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
I didn't have any. Bought 5 GA tix to the basketball game last weekend and the charge was $25 exactly.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Then ticket sales must have been sucking tremendously and they are waving it now because I had friends coming in for baseball and I called and complained about a fee added to an online transaction when there was no handling, no labor involved, no mail fees, no paper tickets, just me clicking buttons from my living room and a digital ticket. They were charging too when you walked into the Bryan Bldg and bought in person

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login