I need an answer.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I need someone who knows to answer this for me: Did Arnett tell the Leach Offensive staff, ‘we are going in another direction’ and therefore they were ‘runt oft’, or did they get mad that Keenum choose Arnett, and leave on their own. I want an answer.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
What you'll probably get is 20 different opinions because they "just know" how it happened - just because it didn't happen the way they wanted.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Reactions: Ozarkdawg

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Doesn't matter if Arnett wanted to keep them. They would have been smart enough not to tie their reputation to a HC who wasn't ready. Arnett was put in a position to fail. But he got paid well doing it - so don't feel too bad for him. He will be fine.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The absolute truth is that the offensive staff was around Starkville long enough to understand the legend of the dead Indians. When Arnett’s first win as head coach was against a team called The Illini, they knew revenge would be swift & decisive and that it was time to move on lest they incur the wrath as well.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't know for sure but it's my understanding that he told them to find other positions because he was changing the offense. He wasn't a fan of the AR. A slow change or modification would have been the best way to go.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login