I owe the Pack an apology.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
sounds like you would fit right in.
Hypocrisy GIF

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
As a relative new comer to message boards, I've asked before how State got to 3 of them but didn't get much so I'll try again. Think I've finally figured out the GP to SPS history but what prompted ED?

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
As a relative new comer to message boards, I've asked before how State got to 3 of them but didn't get much so I'll try again. Think I've finally figured out the GP to SPS history but what prompted ED?

I think it was that SPS allowed Ole Miss posters.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
Coach34 was a frequent poster here on SPS. He and a few others left to start their own board where their (******) takes could be posted freely.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Coach34 was a frequent poster here on SPS. He and a few others left to start their own board where their (******) takes could be posted freely.
He is one of the dumbest. Prior to the season I posted that LSU had significantly more talent than us, his reply was "that's not even remotely true."

Reactions: mo7888

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
As has been posted, there was a niche missing in the M-State universe: a message board run by the worst poster in the history of message boards…. who sells condoms.

Coach34 is the guy in question. Just an absolute piece of ****. I have no idea what makes people want to join that garbage.

Reactions: Hump4Hoops

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
As has been posted, there was a niche missing in the M-State universe: a message board run by the worst poster in the history of message boards…. who sells condoms.

Coach34 is the guy in question. Just an absolute piece of ****. I have no idea what makes people want to join that garbage.
Self-proclaimed Pied Piper, and they followed his BS.

Reactions: eckie1

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
All you need is one interaction with Coach34, and then simply consider the kind of people who would want to participate in a message board created by that guy.

And you have the **** show that is ED.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Thanks for the additional history lesson and connecting one more dot. I've seen "Coach34" many times and never understood the reference.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
He lost a bet over here to a legendary better. Never paid up.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Im told using that nickname can get you banned quick over yonder. I was told the background but I’ve forgotten.
I don’t remember how it started, either…. But I know that any talk of one Jacob Hester makes C34 moist.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login