I put all this on Stans.

M

MasterDawg

Bad game plan. Didn't attack their weakness. Stans needs to be kicked in the balls for rule 17ing away this gift.

Feb 23, 2008
THIS is why he'll never be considered by anyone with any basketball I.Q. to be a good coach. Screw a bunch of western div. titles. When it counts, he chokes.
1 more thing, Polk, you suck too.

LimpinDawg

May 29, 2007
You are a +##!+%% turd you ignorant bastard! I know you can't shoot the ball for this team BUT you could have game-planned to wear out this team by pushing the tempo! By the way, their whole +##!+%% team was in foul trouble and you abandoned the post. This is on your sorry ***. That is all!

msudawgs44

Nov 19, 2006
Thats the truest post ive ever read.....top to bottom.... 3's....3's.....3's......this team is really bad....... I had just as soon lost to alabama last night. I think I'd prolly trade our 3 coaches with any other school in the SEC.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
we had plenty of looks in the post but didn't make 'em. UGA went zone and once again, Stans had no answer.

M

MsuD00D

Not to mention that our 35+ minute playing, bricklaying guards got their asses handed to them down the stretch by a walkon and a freshmans.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login