I say throw the bank.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
at Pete Carroll and tell him......"youi did it in the PAC10, you did it in the NFL, and now let's see you do it in the SEC. Damn guy is 72 years old and looks as fit and more entergetic than Zac Arnold. If you told me Carroll was 45 years old, I would believe you, Dude can coach.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
at Pete Carroll and tell him......"youi did it in the PAC10, you did it in the NFL, and now let's see you do it in the SEC. Damn guy is 72 years old and looks as fit and more entergetic than Zac Arnold. If you told me Carroll was 45 years old, I would believe you, Dude can coach.
This board has lost its mind. Talking about Beamer, Petrino and Mullen.

The names to go after are the head men at Oregon State, Washington State, and Kansas. Get any of those three, homerun.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022

The names to go after are the head men at Oregon State, Washington State, and Kansas. Get any of those three, homerun.
Careful using common sense right now. We are hysterical. Our football season is already over and we didn’t even make it to October.

Reactions: blitz2Win

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
72 years old. Put the crack pipe down. Saban not even that old and he’s on the downhill side.
Have you even looked at Carroll. He just ran the entire length of a 50 yd. TD play down the side line and was beating many of his own players on the field. Do you think Saban could do that? Carroll has the body, energy, and fitness of a 40 year old. I could see him coaching to 85 easily. He is a machine compared to anybody of a comparable age.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
We haven’t tried said Hud yet. Let’s not get out of order.

Okay. HUD’s been mentioned.

Now let’s look at our bank…

paying full house GIF

Well, maybe we better go for Hud.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022

Who's coaching Notre Dame? They are doing something right. Of course, ND could out pay us easily.

• Sad
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
You forgot the asterik quotes. Dude is a health nut. Hasn't come within miles of cocaine....LOL!! He does wind sprints every day as part of his regimen.
So you want to hire a guy because:
(a) because he’s 72, fit and energetic
(b) does wind sprints every day
(c) you happened to catch him on MNF

That’s a reach even by sixpack standards.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
For the record, after 50 you're an old. 72 is geriatric. At 72 even the spry ones like Pete still smell like cheese to some degree. I bet Pete keeps his thermostat at 78° and has a blanket for his legs to keep warm while in his easy chair after dinner.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
For the record, after 50 you're an old. 72 is geriatric. At 72 even the spry ones like Pete still smell like cheese to some degree. I bet Pete keeps his thermostat at 78° and has a blanket for his legs to keep warm while in his easy chair after dinner.
Nice. but very poor try.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I'm very concerned that we have a few responders who thought this was a serious post. Don't be simps.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Mack Brown. Borrow whatever it takes to get him. Or Bill Snyder. Dude can out run all of you with his walker. Bruce Arians has State ties. Marv Levy is a proven winner and he can get us a Depends NIL. We have options at State. This is an awesome message board.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Damn, this is gonna be a long three weeks.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login