I see a lot of people trying to say South Carolina wasn't good.......

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I saw a lot of talent on that field. Maybe it's just me. And we win that game if it's at home.

If we keep the offense open and throwing it around, we can compete with anyone we have left. If we fumble around and Croom it up, we may go 4-8.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You could be right, but we also made LSU look like world beaters while they got their tails whipped against FSU and then got all they wanted against the Hogs too. So far this year, we've had a knack for making teams look 10x better than they are
We Croomed the offense against LSU. We didn’t last night. That’s the difference.

We likely still lose, but it would have been more competitive.

Reactions: josebrown

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We Croomed the offense against LSU. We didn’t last night. That’s the difference.

We likely still lose, but it would have been more competitive.
LSU could've named their score. We're a terrible defensive team. SC has given up points to everybody. Nobody in the SEC is very good.

Reactions: 11thEagleFan

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
LSU could've named their score. We're a terrible defensive team. SC has given up points to everybody. Nobody in the SEC is very good.
I was surprised by the defense last night. The back end played horribly. People that are blaming the offense— if you go on the road and score 30 points, you’re supposed to win. If State runs the offense they ran last night the rest of the year, and the defense improves at all, the bowl streak remains intact.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
LSU came in ready in a must win scenario. They took us seriously. Believe it or not, they were impacted in the game last night against Arkansas, they were flat almost all game.

Think about what would happen if Kelly lost to State after that humiliating 2nd half at FSU.

Yes we win our game last night if it was in Starkville.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I saw a lot of talent on that field. Maybe it's just me. And we win that game if it's at home.

If we keep the offense open and throwing it around, we can compete with anyone we have left. If we fumble around and Croom it up, we may go 4-8.
Same people saying that are the same people saying we were going to get our brains beat in.

idiots

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
They’re fine. We play five more SEC teams that are comparable. Gonna have to beat at least a couple of them.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They’re very average much like Auburn, Mizzou, Kentucky, and Arkansas. A&M could be in that mix too.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
if you go on the road and score 30 points, you’re supposed to win.
I keep seeing this, but it makes less sense every time I see it. Are team supposed to score less at home? Most teams play better at home. So on average, it’s logical that you would have to score MORE on the road to win.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
You could be right, but we also made LSU look like world beaters while they got their tails whipped against FSU and then got all they wanted against the Hogs too. So far this year, we've had a knack for making teams look 10x better than they are
Let’s not be silly regarding LSU. They are a Top 10 team who will compete for the league title and the CFP until the end. Yeah they have a loss in a virtual road game against a Top 5 team, but its still going to be Bama / LSU to decide the West in Tuscaloosa, just like it is pretty much every year. When either of those teams comes out against MSU with their A-game, we don’t have a prayer of even staying within 2 TD’s.

Reactions: patdog

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
We’ve played 2 SEC QBs and they both had their best game ever against us. No reason to think that won’t continue. I wish I could put money on Milroe for SEC player of the week next week.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Let’s not be silly regarding LSU. They are a Top 10 team who will compete for the league title and the CFP until the end. Yeah they have a loss in a virtual road game against a Top 5 team, but its still going to be Bama / LSU to decide the West in Tuscaloosa, just like it is pretty much every year. When either of those teams comes out against MSU with their A-game, we don’t have a prayer of even staying within 2 TD’s.
Possibly. Or they may be a 4 loss team depending on how things shake out with OM, Bama, Florida, and A&M. All I’m saying is that they just again demonstrated last night that they’re nothing close to being unbeatable, and we made them look like a juggernaut that they simply aren’t

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We’ve played 2 SEC QBs and they both had their best game ever against us. No reason to think that won’t continue. I wish I could put money on Milroe for SEC player of the week next week.
Next week will solidify Milroe as their QB for the next two years or more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login