I started watching the game in the middle of 8th …

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Someone please explain to me WTF happened to have us have so many guys unavailable in the 9th?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Our catcher showed his ***, so Birmingham tossed half of both teams out on review requested by UGA.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
If UGA loses a game with players unavailable, Wes Johnson looks pretty dumb for asking for a review.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
If UGA loses a game with players unavailable, Wes Johnson looks pretty dumb for asking for a review.
I’m not sure that some of you understand the sequence here. Wes Johnson asked for a review of the call (safe or out) at the plate, which is normal and was granted. They reviewed the call at the plate and it stood as out. Then after that, not by the request of Wes Johnson or anybody in the entire ******* world, a few lowlife clowns in Birmingham decided to review what happened after the play, and decided it would be a good idea to kick out our entire lineup running off the field, along with 5 Georgia guys who were…. Well who the **** knows. Only one human being in the stadium that night deserved an ejection, even though I’m not that mad at him.
But Wes Johnson had nothing at all to do with those ejections. It’s an absolute disgrace to baseball and I really hope some sanity prevails here.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I’m not sure that some of you understand the sequence here. Wes Johnson asked for a review of the call (safe or out) at the plate, which is normal and was granted. They reviewed the call at the plate and it stood as out. Then after that, not by the request of Wes Johnson or anybody in the entire ******* world, a few lowlife clowns in Birmingham decided to review what happened after the play, and decided it would be a good idea to kick out our entire lineup running off the field, along with 5 Georgia guys who were…. Well who the **** knows. Only one human being in the stadium that night deserved an ejection, even though I’m not that mad at him.
But Wes Johnson had nothing at all to do with those ejections. It’s an absolute disgrace to baseball and I really hope some sanity prevails here.
☝️gets it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login