I still think 8-4

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
This one hurt no doubt. WR didn’t make plays when needed. Special teams was terrible. Not punting on 4th down worked once. D got worn out due to lack of WR catching ball to extend drives. This team is going to win 2 or 3 games as underdogs

I my opinion

we beat BG, Ark, Aub, little sister of poor
we lose UGA and Bama

we win 2 of 3 of TXAM, Kentucky and Ole Miss

Where am I wrong?

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
7-5. 1 of aTm, Kentucky and OM.

But yeah, at the end of the day, it’s tough to win on the road in the SEC vs anyone not named Vanderbilt.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
This one hurt no doubt. WR didn’t make plays when needed. Special teams was terrible. Not punting on 4th down worked once. D got worn out due to lack of WR catching ball to extend drives. This team is going to win 2 or 3 games as underdogs

I my opinion

we beat BG, Ark, Aub, little sister of poor
we lose UGA and Bama

we win 2 of 3 of TXAM, Kentucky and Ole Miss

Where am I wrong?

We won't hit 8-4 if they let us play the Birmingham Bowl 3 times

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
With a name like Dorn I would expect you to want to just olay on the team after a bad hop ground ball in pregame. Well I’d prefer to just piss on your fan contract and say enough of that Olay bill shot Dorn. Get in front and root for your team you whiney *****

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Don't think Arkansas or TAMU is given maybe last week but it's a new week. TAMU is a little different tonight.

Kentucky will be tough at Kentucky.
Ole miss in Oxford won't be easy.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
With a name like Dorn I would expect you to want to just olay on the team after a bad hop ground ball in pregame. Well I’d prefer to just piss on your fan contract and say enough of that Olay bill shot Dorn. Get in front and root for your team you whiney *****

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Can still accomplish everything we realistically thought this team was capable of. The margin for error is now smaller, no doubt. But tonight didn’t change anything about which games are winnable, which is all of them except for the two obvious ones.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Mike made some **** calls (or Will audibled into them). We should have won this game handily.

7-5, maybe 8-4. Before this game I thought 10-2 maybe 9-3.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That's accurate. It just means that 8 -10 win year three teams is extremely unlikely now more than if we went to lsu and beat a very average lsu team. And lost same way we have lost a lot under leach so far. Disappointed being year three with a third year qb. Just don't think our ceiling is very high

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Can still accomplish everything we realistically thought this team was capable of. The margin for error is now smaller, no doubt. But tonight didn’t change anything about which games are winnable, which is all of them except for the two obvious ones.

It’s not the loss it’s that we confirmed our defense is slow and our OL can’t block a good DL and will can’t make throws when he’s getting hit. Who else besides UGA and Bama will have a pass rush that good? Haven’t really paid attention to DLs on our schedule, but anybody that is as good as LSUs is apparently going to give us major problems.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
our OL can’t block a good DL

What I saw in LSU wasn't even a great DL. Certainly not to LSU's standards of the past or upper tier SEC standards. It was a mediocre DL that will get blown up by probably Florida and Arkansas, and definitely Bama, Tennessee, and OM

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
7-5. The implosion of the board fans is predictable. Lows are never as low as they feel. Highs are never as justified as they feel. Can Leach be better than Mullen? Remains to be seen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login