I stopped my Academic Donation today

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighPointDawg

Feb 9, 2005
MSU pulls $250 a month from my paycheck for my academic school of choice, has been that way for a few years now and through everything I haven't touched it but this Doc stuff makes me mad.. He was the best thing to happen to MSU in a long time and I realize he made some lazy *** faculty work for their money but I was never concerned that he wasn't working for his.

I would prefer to burn the architecture school down than have get another "politically correct" president.

I won't reinstate my withdrawal until I hear some real reasons why we are in this situation... I haven't touched the athletic donations but it might not be too far behind if LT is back.

I realize my $3,000 a year to academics and little more than that to athletics won't make a huge difference to MSU but it will in my house if I decide to buy a car instead.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
could you possibly(without giving names)verify how you know that this is a problem at MSU with some facts.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
My father was one of these lazy *** faculty that you speak off and he worked his *** off you piece of ****. Take your damn $250 and shove it up your ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login