I swear Florida State can't catch a break.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The NCAA better hire 100+ additional investigative agents because this is going on everywhere.
I laughed when I read the story. How is the NCAA going to police a normal activity on every campus in America?

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
So coaches can't be in the room when a player discusses NIL with a collective? The NCAA lacks total awareness of the NIL (pay for play) system they have created. Basically its pay for play in every way, but just don't say it out loud and the coach has to wait outside and pretend he doesn't know.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
So coaches can't be in the room when a player discusses NIL with a collective? The NCAA lacks total awareness of the NIL (pay for play) system they have created. Basically its pay for play in every way, but just don't say it out loud and the coach has to wait outside and pretend he doesn't know.
So the coach tells the player, "We will get you $500,000. Let me introduce you to my collective representative who will sign you up." Bagman, "Come with me and you'll see a world of pure imagination. "

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
So the coach tells the player, "We will get you $500,000. Let me introduce you to my collective representative who will sign you up." Bagman, "Come with me and you'll see a world of pure imagination. "

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
A tale as old as time itself, just remove a 0, replace the collective with lawyer/furniture man/etc/etc and get an uncle involved.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
The ncaa didn’t create this.

Reactions: uptowndawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login