It was pre-ordained that you run across that item. Now you have to figure out what it means...View attachment 510320
Really? In a Walmart right outside of Rochester, NY.
LBGQT+ Coozie ? Not that anything is wrong with that**View attachment 510320
Really? In a Walmart right outside of Rochester, NY.
For da-WIN!!!!Prospective students up north calling into Oxford today:
![]()
Ask customer service if you can get 3 cases of them because you like old ladiesView attachment 510320
Really? In a Walmart right outside of Rochester, NY.
I took a trip up north in New Hampshire one summer and stayed at a little dinky hotel. Woke up the next morning and saw 10-20 4-wheelers with the original confederate flag attached to them. Thought I was having a nightmare, but to my chagrin, they really were confederate flags. Just can't get away from those dang things.View attachment 510320
Really? In a Walmart right outside of Rochester, NY.
I took a trip up north in New Hampshire one summer and stayed at a little dinky hotel. Woke up the next morning and saw 10-20 4-wheelers with the original confederate flag attached to them. Thought I was having a nightmare, but to my chagrin, they really were confederate flags. Just can't get away from those dang things.
Must be some damn Southerners up that way causing trouble.**I took a trip up north in New Hampshire one summer and stayed at a little dinky hotel. Woke up the next morning and saw 10-20 4-wheelers with the original confederate flag attached to them. Thought I was having a nightmare, but to my chagrin, they really were confederate flags. Just can't get away from those dang things.
Looks like somebody already threw up.View attachment 510320
Really? In a Walmart right outside of Rochester, NY.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report