I think it's pretty easy to see the problem has not been quarterback.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Or defensive line, or offensive line, or special teams, etc., etc., the problem is our coaching staff. When I finally realize this point and saw this in the game, I quit arguing about which quarterback was better. It really really does not matter.

It was a good thing we played Auburn when we play Ole Miss. They're going to win by 50 or 60 points. It will be one of those egg bowls that is boring because it's a blowout from the opening kick-off till the end, with the winning team never being in danger.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Or defensive line, or offensive line, or special teams, etc., etc., the problem is our coaching staff. When I finally realize this point and saw this in the game, I quit arguing about which quarterback was better. It really really does not matter.

It was a good thing we played Auburn when we play Ole Miss. They're going to win by 50 or 60 points. It will be one of those egg bowls that is boring because it's a blowout from the opening kick-off till the end, with the winning team never being in danger.
Agreed. and this coaching staff is going to have a MUCH less talented team next year. I pray Selmon is a ninja (I know) and is operating in silence. If he is worth a damn he is already talking to the agents of coaches he wants.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009

Not sure any of our OL is actually coachable, but....

This is what happens when you have a 30something HC that made a concious decision to leave the system that averaged > 40 + pts the last two years over the same ( basically) crappy team. And the system that he hired for he didn't find the personnel for. Arnet and coaches like him only understand one thing. And I'm not saying that the AR didn't have an experation date. But damn it was effective for 9 games out of the year. Arnett rolled the dice and he'll have to answer for it. Maybe he learns from it.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login