I Thought All the OU Loud Mouths Say Lebby is the Prob

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
Will this win be enough for Arizona to finish the year in the top ten?

Props to CZA for that HUGE win***

Nov 20, 2023
They have to be kicking themselves for that loss
Yep, our players played up to their or above their ability in the game where it felt if not for the new “dynamic” Offensive scheme we would by even more. That game was a real fight that QB was speedy and so elusive. All I’m saying is this was when ZA started thinking he had everything figured out and thought he was right. Perhaps it would’ve been better for us to get blown out in that game then maybe the Administration would’ve maybe just maybe done something sooner. Doubt it but I’m actually glad we got our guy until he proves me wrong. He’s hit the ground running recruiting and I just flat out like the guy and think he’s just right for us. I don’t think this a “Maroon is all that matters” type of bs. Like the nearly 10 min video that showed him and ZS. Lebby made me like him more.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I lived amongst these folks a couple years. They are very much like Bama fans. Spoiled and generally don't understand football.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Eh, they put up 562 yards with a freshman QB. They had 6 turnovers last night.

If anything, this shows that OU can move the ball regardless of who is calling the plays.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Bowl games are a crapshoot and matter less than Ole Miss Baseball Team TikTok views.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login