I told you so

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
A couple of months ago I took all kinds of hell for stating the obvious. This team was awful and would not even make it to Hoover. I took a ton of hell for this and people called me everything but a child of God, and wanted me banned.

So here I sit, proven right. We are dead last in the SEC.

DEAD LAST.

The all you can eat crow buffet it to your left and you can eat all the crow you want as soon as you kiss my grits.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Congratulations, may you enjoy being smug about how bad MSU baseball was this season.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I didn't say it before the season. I said it after seeing them play like crap early in the season.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
A couple of months ago I took all kinds of hell for stating the obvious. This team was awful and would not even make it to Hoover. I took a ton of hell for this and people called me everything but a child of God, and wanted me banned.

DEAD LAST.

The all you can eat crow buffet it to your left and you can eat all the crow you want as soon as you kiss my grits.

This board does a ****** job at accepting realistic predictions that don’t toe the party line.

And to those that sarcastically congratulate him on his prediction, do you think that maybe the butt-hurt responses he received a couple of months ago might have motivated today’s post?

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
It’s easier when you don’t waste your time and energy on club sports. The good thing about this embarrassment for y’all is that 99.9% of the country could care less about college baseball.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I live 50 miles from the Dude. I bought a season pass to arrive early and sit on the berm in left, and cheerer my little heart out for 2022.

Mobile’s prediction came true. I hope he’s happy. I am sad because I am spoiled to see better baseball, richer crowds and better results.

It’s a bad fan who talks trash (which is his right) and doesn’t wait for the magic of spirit to strike like it did in Omaha, last year. I hope you enjoy you glorious ride, Mr. Bay. I’m gonna hurt a while that we were last, and look for brighter days.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
• I love Mississippi State
• I love watching baseball
• I really love watching Mississippi State baseball and being at the game
• I like seeing the team win
• I like seeing us make a run in the past season, and super regionals are awesome and Omaha is college baseball heaven for 2 weeks

Some of you only like the last 2 bullet points ☝️

So you suck as fans you just have selfish pride

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

DEAD LAST.

You're kind of a miserable SoB in case you weren't aware. Dismiss this if you like, but I suggest reviewing your last 20 posts and resolving to look at life differently.

Hope you listen.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020

DEAD LAST.

Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
A couple of months ago you told us you were dumb. Here you are proving yourself right.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
The only thing that motivated todays post is the same thing that motivated the previous post.

Dubmassedry

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Does a rabbit experience "joy" as we understand it? I worry sometimes that we anthropomorphize animals. But on the other hand, I know my dog has laughed at me when I've done something stupid, in a way that I would describe as schadenfreude, so I'm on the fence about animals and emotions. But it is a German Shepard.

engie

May 29, 2011

DEAD LAST.

would you like to rewind this to next week last year and re-examine your thoughts?

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
This man makes a prediction and catches **** for it. The prediction plays out as he said, and the snowflakes have modified the narrative and ***** about something else.

Just eat your crow, and admit you were wrong.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I can’t imagine boasting about the hatred people have for me on a message board.

You were pretty cool last year but now you’re dog water. Suck a fat one and find someone that will sleep with you.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
This man makes a prediction and catches **** for it. The prediction plays out as he said, and the snowflakes have modified the narrative and ***** about something else.

Just eat your crow, and admit you were wrong.

Wrong. Anybody who comes on here and brags about how he was right about us sucking deserves to get dragged.

Every single one of us is disappointed in the season. It's not the time and place for self promotion.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Kinda like predicitng your depressed son is going to commit suicide and then he does. At least you were right.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah, you were right and we were wrong. We should have joined you and given up all hope, quit going to games and forfeited the remainder of the season. Your negative attitude is to be applauded. What is your all knowing opinion of football so we can know how to act and bet during the season? Why don't you go ahead and predict the results of each game for us.

BTW, how much money did you make betting against us?

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Or imagine if Jesus came back to Earth and provided indisputable scientific proof that he really was who he said he was, and once everyone acknowledged that it really was him, he was like "oh by the way, I'm the prophet Isa. Islam is the true religion."

If one of our Muslim posters came on here to talk smack about how he was right and most posters were wrong, I don't think he would be well-received or get a lot of congratulations for being right.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
And you continue to solidify yourself as the All Time Worst Poster on the board.
Do us all a favor and just go away!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login