I want him back

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I used to be never again, but Dan is most focused when he needs a challenge.
Wouldn’t be any different. Fletcher Cox, Josh Boyd, KJ Wright, Anthony Dixon, Derek Sherrod, etc. ain’t walking through that door. And no one of that caliber ever will walk through the door at MSU again. Mullen inherited all those studs. Didn’t have to recruit any of them.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Wouldn’t be any different. Fletcher Cox, Josh Boyd, KJ Wright, Anthony Dixon, Derek Sherrod, etc. ain’t walking through that door. And no one of that caliber ever will walk through the door at MSU again. Mullen inherited all those studs. Didn’t have to recruit any of them.
Seems like I remember him recruiting one of the most highly rated defensive lines in the country shortly before he left. In fact, when he left, our team was stacked, and you don't think it would be different than this?

Reactions: vandaldawg

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
In this NIL transfer era, here at State, Dan would suck. Until we go all in, funnel ALL NIL from baseball and basketball over to football, we will suck. In fact if we keep slitting our puny NIL between the three, we will suck or be average at all three. We need to decide and come together on who and what we want to compete at. The. Go all in.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Dan Mullen was the hire to make. I said it last year and caught a little flak for it. Another poor administrative decision.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login