I was listening to Bo Bounds interview Ryan Fowler...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
who hosts sports talk radio in Birmingham Tuscaloosa. He thanked Mississippi State for taking Coleman Hutzler off of Bama's hands. I didn't even know people had opinions of Hutzler's coaching at Bama.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
This doesn’t change my opinion of that hire either way. It still reminds me of the OC hire last year, no previous connection with our head coach, but even less experience.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Ryan Fowler thanked Ole Miss for taking Golding too. They were 12th in 2022 and 13th in 2023 in total defense.

Sounds like Bammer is FOS on all counts.

He also thinks Kiffin will replace Saban, which is fundamentally stupid.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
My opinion is if you hired someone away versus hiring them after they were fired, no thanks necessary. Are they thanking us for helping their dumbass head coach from retaining a bad assistant?

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
This doesn’t change my opinion of that hire either way. It still reminds me of the OC hire last year, no previous connection with our head coach, but even less experience.
Lebby and Hutzler were on the same staff at OM.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Looks like he worked a lot with Muschamp from his time at Florida and South Carolina. Doesn't appear he's ever been fired other than when head coaches were let go. Worked for Saban the last two years and got his start working for Harbaugh. You could argue his resume is better than Arnett's when Leach hired him. We'll see

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I’m in Arkansas this week and they are thanking us for taking OL Coach Kennedy from UPig.
My Hog buddy in Little Rock bitched and complained about their OL all year last year and how Pittman should be fired for having been an OL coach in the past. Never mentioned a single word about Kennedy the whole year (and we'd talk football almost weekly). The day we hired him he sent me a thank you text too

kired

Aug 22, 2008
You mean Barbay or Hulzman with less experience? Barbay had never sniffed a job at a P5 school. Handful of years at Central Michigan and App St. were the extent of his college experience as an actual on the field coach.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You mean Barbay or Hulzman with less experience? Barbay had never sniffed a job at a P5 school. Handful of years at Central Michigan and App St. were the extent of his college experience as an actual on the field coach.
Hulzman's never been a defensive coordinator. But you're right that he does have more P5 experience.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
who hosts sports talk radio in Birmingham Tuscaloosa. He thanked Mississippi State for taking Coleman Hutzler off of Bama's hands. I didn't even know people had opinions of Hutzler's coaching at Bama.
Yes, we all know how bad the tide outside linebackers have been lately. First they were stuck with that Will Anderson kid, and then Dallas Turner - he sucked too. If it weren't for the terrible coaching those guys could have made names for themselves.

I thought the bama radio dipshits had never heard of him, now they are super glad we hired him. Which one is it?

Reactions: AlCoDog

Luka Legend

May 26, 2023
Yes, we all know how bad the tide outside linebackers have been lately. First they were stuck with that Will Anderson kid, and then Dallas Turner - he sucked too. If it weren't for the terrible coaching those guys could have made names for themselves.

I thought the bama radio dipshits had never heard of him, now they are super glad we hired him. Which one is it?
Turner is a thug, a good player, but a thug.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login