I will be flying into Mississippi (Jackson) tomorrow

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I can’t tell if this is satire or an honest question.
I’m leaning the former?
Seriously?
I could understand if you said 5 years.

Feb 12, 2013
all the children are above average
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

hailstate19

Nov 7, 2015
I moved out of the state as well. Rankin county gets more and more trashy every time I come back home. People don’t give a hell about how the the area looks, and it’s so dated. I play disk golf at pelahatchie shore park, and that place is down right disgusting. Like do something decent with that area, it looks like the 80s still. Put some nice tennis courts, maybe a basketball court or two. Put a running track there, maybe a nice playground. Idk exactly what can be done, but something can be done to improve all that ugly *** wasted space. That’s just one example of an eye sore that a little bit of effort could fix. Madison is the place to be In the Jackson area. Unfortunately rankin county where I grew up looks like ****

So basically nothing has changed. It just gets older without upgrades

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: preacher_dawg

PogueLife

Nov 8, 2022
I moved out of the state as well. Rankin county gets more and more trashy every time I come back home. People don’t give a hell about how the the area looks, and it’s so dated. I play disk golf at pelahatchie shore park, and that place is down right disgusting. Like do something decent with that area, it looks like the 80s still. Put some nice tennis courts, maybe a basketball court or two. Put a running track there, maybe a nice playground. Idk exactly what can be done, but something can be done to improve all that ugly *** wasted space. That’s just one example of an eye sore that a little bit of effort could fix. Madison is the place to be In the Jackson area. Unfortunately rankin county where I grew up looks like ****

So basically nothing has changed. It just gets older without upgrades
If you go to Pelahatchie Park, the gay dick-sucking scene is big there. Or maybe you knew that. I think that is all that is out there any more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login