I will get skewered for this, but why do…

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Look at the moose knuckle On that guy! - Moose Smile | Meme Generator

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I think it was more noticeable this past game because the white undershirt didn’t match the jersey or the pants. Ra Ra stood out to me, but then again it may be because he had a heck of a game. Looking back, most of them had a white shirttail hanging out. If the undershirt matches the jersey it blends in better.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I believe it is because the Jersey are really tight and short. The back and bellies are not protected. The long under shirts protects them from getting grass scratches and scraps. Also, they are college guys. I figure it is no different than the baseball players wearing shorts. As long as they keep getting after the QB they can wear what they want as far as I care.

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for being this up. Say hello to Karen for me

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
So many of our players have long undershirts hanging out from under their jersey? Tuck them or cut off. It looks terrible. But, I will take it for the W.

Its not the undershirt that bothers me, but Dillon Johnson has a hood hanging out the top of his jersey. I don’t understand that at all.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Quick answer - it's used as a spare towel, it's handy for defensive players to wipe the QB's guts off their hands, offense uses for Will to wipe his hands. The Johnson hoodie just keeps rain off his head...... **

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login