I wonder how common it is...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Our offense is the key Thursday. We've got to control the ball to keep it out of their hands.

They have given up 28 or more points in 5 straight games now. We gotta put up points early or they'll run it down our throats.

I'm not that concerned about the yards after Arkansas went up 42-6. Pittman wanted the clock to run so he defended the pass hard and Ole Miss ran wild.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Our offense is the key Thursday. We've got to control the ball to keep it out of their hands.

They have given up 28 or more points in 5 straight games now. We gotta put up points early or they'll run it down our throats.

I'm not that concerned about the yards after Arkansas went up 42-6. Pittman wanted the clock to run so he defended the pass hard and Ole Miss ran wild.
After the game, Pittman said he took his foot of the gas too soon

Reactions: She Mate Me

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016

I think you are right about State’s offense being the key. The Rebs are going to get their yards but State’s defense will likely force a turnover or two. The key is offensive flow. They can’t afford to have a bunch of three and outs. Arnette has kept State in the game all year and I think they can hang on again but they gotta have help.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login