I would not be happy if I had Detroit left on my schedule.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They are a solid team at 10-4 now and just took a hot Denver team and smashed them right in the face 42 to 17. Not a lot of people are talking about Detroit in the playoffs, but I think they are somebody to keep your eye on. If Philadelphia beats Seattle on Monday night, they will have clinched a playoff spot.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
i wouldn’t feel good counting on Jared Goff. I like the rest of their team effort, and I like cambell.

I almost like the tough road toward the playoffs. Your going to get tested a lot, and tested in the playoff so your used to being in tight games. I don’t like not getting rested, but that’s is how it goes. No cupcakes in the playoffs.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
All I know is that Sam LaPorta has given me a chance for a win this week in the first round of my playoffs. I lost Burrow and Herbert this year and have to play Browning and Flacco.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
i wouldn’t feel good counting on Jared Goff. I like the rest of their team effort, and I like cambell.

I almost like the tough road toward the playoffs. Your going to get tested a lot, and tested in the playoff so your used to being in tight games. I don’t like not getting rested, but that’s is how it goes. No cupcakes in the playoffs.
Goff plays better in dome environments. This year he's thrown 19 tds to 6 interceptions in domes vs 7 tds to 4 interceptions outdoors. Final 3 games are all domes - @ Minnesota, @Dallas and Minnesota at home. I think he'll be fine.

He's going to need home field through the plays because playing at Philadelphia or San Francisco would not give me hope they could pull out a win.

On a side Detroit Lions note, if you haven't watched Bye, Bye Barry on Prime, I would highly recommend it. Good documentary on Barry Sanders and his sudden retirement.

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012
They are a solid team at 10-4 now and just took a hot Denver team and smashed them right in the face 42 to 17. Not a lot of people are talking about Detroit in the playoffs, but I think they are somebody to keep your eye on. If Philadelphia beats Seattle on Monday night, they will have clinched a playoff spot.
Detroit has not won their division in 30 years! Pretty nuts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login