I'd be in favor of this...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
BREAKING: Elon Musk to Buy Country Musichttps://t.co/sxcJlF7eSi— Saving Country Music (@KyleCoroneos) April 26, 2022

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Never heard of him, so I just listened to him on Amazon. He is to country music what Contemporary Christian music is to 'Amazing Grace'. Nothing remotely country about his music other than an occasional lyric reference to "whiskey", "drunk", "leaving me/you" etc. that I heard. Another bro in white stitched blue jeans w/ bling sewn on the pockets

Digging dog

Aug 22, 2012
There is good music out there if***** the radio stations would play them. Tyler Childers - Sturgill Simpson - Cody Jinks - and quite a few others.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
He's not for everyone but the channel is good and I'm sure you can find some good stuff on it.

Koe May be a lot of things but Bro country is not one them.....that's reserved for the crap coming out of Nashville mainly.

Anyway, some others are Whiskey Meyers, Cody Jinks, Turnpike Troubadours, Randy Rogers, William Clark Green, Wade Bowen.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Koe May be a lot of things but Bro country is not one them.....that's reserved for the crap coming out of Nashville mainly.

Does he have any of the following?
1. A Clap Track
2. Prominent use of the word "guurrrrl"
3. A trucker's hat despite never driving a truck
4. Lens flares in his videos
5. Songs that try to steal credibility from old country singers by listing out those country singers in songs that sound nothing like those country singers
6. Frosted tips, or really, any kind of tips at all
7. A pearl snap shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and a gaudy chain or a hemp necklace
8. Bedazzled jeans
9. References to a rural/farm/outdoor life that he clearly never lived
10. References to rap and r&b songs that he grew up listening to

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Does he have any of the following?
1. A Clap Track
2. Prominent use of the word "guurrrrl"
3. A trucker's hat despite never driving a truck
4. Lens flares in his videos
5. Songs that try to steal credibility from old country singers by listing out those country singers in songs that sound nothing like those country singers
6. Frosted tips, or really, any kind of tips at all
7. A pearl snap shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and a gaudy chain or a hemp necklace
8. Bedazzled jeans
9. References to a rural/farm/outdoor life that he clearly never lived
10. References to rap and r&b songs that he grew up listening to

He's more country rock or alt country with some colorful lyrics so not gonna find him on your FM country station....definitely not your daddy's country but fills a country rock/southern rock gap. Here is some acoustic slower more mellow stuff but most of his stuff is pretty fast and somewhat hard (see 2nd link)
https://youtu.be/ieePWPa3Fog

https://youtu.be/gq3EsEZy9KU

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login