I'd run through a brick wall for Chris Parson

The Fatboy

Senior
Oct 18, 2005
2,782
744
83
I just listened to him on the Dear Ol State podcast and man is that dude impressive. I did not have a head on my shoulders like that when I was 19. He got me pumped for this season and beyond. Give it a listen.
Hearing him talk about playing for Arnett, this kid is 100% bought in to this program.
 

AstroDog

Senior
Oct 5, 2022
1,299
845
113
While he won't be a factor this season, I am glad he chose us for the future QB room.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,328
2,110
113
Assuming the QB room stays together. We haven't had much luck with that lately.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,306
6,696
113
Assuming the QB room stays together. We haven't had much luck with that lately.
And it’ll be like that for the foreseeable future. No QBs wait for their time anymore. And it’s not like all the recent QBs transferred for PT. Thompson and Shrader were not even close to air raid QBs. Robertson and the one who went to Wisconsin whose name escapes me signed to play in the air raid for Leach. They all left for schematic reasons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four